30 November 2009

New Moon: The Party

From the invite:
Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob? For just one night, lose yourself in the world of Twilight. Come hunt for your dinner in Forks, bite into sinful desserts, test your devotion with Twilight trivia, win prizes like the coveted golden onion, snap a photo with everyone's favorite vampire or werewolf, and swap favorite Twilight moments with fanatic friends! Immediately following the party, we'll caravan to Jordan Commons for a screening of New Moon. So, whether you side with vampires or you prefer to run with wolves, you're invited to celebrate with us!
Candy buffet for movie sweets & a Twilight quote charm tree
Goodie bags to exchange (To see more click here: New Moon: Goodie Bags)
Welcome to Forks, WA
Thirsty?
Italian soups, sweet treats, and a blood red chocolate fountain

More photos here: Library Girl

5 comments:

Felicity May said...

What an amazing job you did
Teish. Loved it all!

Lisa said...

Now that's a Twilight party that I would have attended! You are amazing!

Jenn & Cardy said...

Teishi, you are an incredible host! I can't believe everything you did for the Twilight party. I wish I could've come! Go Team Edward!

Tiffani Makely said...

WOW, what I would give to have you move back so I could be invited!

Michelle K said...

Thank you again, Teishi! I had such a great time. Everything was wonderful!