30 November 2009

Edward & Jacob: Life outside of Twilght

The Edward and Jacob cut-outs took on a life of their own post-movie. I blame David for instigating all of the madness. When Mom, Carol, and I got home from a late-night movie (guess which one...) Edward was wearing David's hoodie.

Then, Jacob appeared in Carol's Twilight shirt. Really compliments his skin tone, don't you think?
Edward had to get in on the fun, too. Wearing my t-shirt from the party.
Amelia thought it was very funny.
Edward wearing David's tie and suit coat following church. What a snappy dresser.
And, of course, the guys banded together to cheer on Real Salt Lake in the MLS championships!But this won the prize... Edward resting on the couch with Amelia's stuffed kitty while...
a very pouty Jacob cleans the house.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

The Real dress up was too funny! My mom is a huge Nascar/Jeff Gordon fan, for her birthday my dad bought a few Gordon cut outs and stashed them all over the house in various states of dress/undress. It was hilarious :)

rebekah said...

wow, that is so fun. My favorite was Edward taking a nap. Since you know, he sleeps and all.

Felicity May said...

Oh my heavens, I am laughing so hard. My favorite is vacuuming Jacob.
Can he make a stop at my house. I hate doing floors!

digestibletrax said...

That is so funny! My husband had a life-size cut out of Richard Simmons for years that went through a number of wardrobe changes and was always a source of ammusement. I like Jacob as a soccer hooligan, though the apron + vacuum does have a definite appeal.

Carol B. said...

Thanks for reprising the fun New Moon weekend we had. I hope Jacob has gotten over his snit.

Lisa said...

Can we put a red bandana on Edward and recruit him as a Stockdale Slicer?? He would be a valuable asset...

oldlibraryman said...

You are soooo funny.