05 March 2009

I, Teishi Kennedy, take you Super Awesome Kennedy Blog...


Why is it everyone I know is blogging about how they have "recommitted" to blogging more often?  Nice guys, now this really turns the pressure up on me to do the same.  Bah!  This does not mean that I will start posting mundane drivel like talking about the weather - although it did snow again last night - but I digress...


My resolution includes posting my latest creations.  I'm always trying to describe them to my mother over the phone and I'm afraid my storytelling skills fall short.  Plus, I find myself in some bizarre-o creative high gear right now.  If I sit too long I start imagining what I can do to, say, the lamp sitting next to me or the shirt Amelia is wearing.  So, why not post my successes and, dare I say, failures?  Wait.  Teishi has no "failures", just hiccups in the process.  Right?

Here is a photo of my Valentine's Day card.  It was a very limited edition.  I only made five because I made them on February 14th.  (Hey!  I said I would blog more, not plan better for the holidays!  Sheesh.)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That's a card?? How big is it? I think it would make an awesome wall-hanging!

Teishi Kennedy said...

Wingspan about 7 inches, tip to tip. Not too big, but big enough that it required a special envelope to mail.

Anonymous said...

I lOVE the one you sent your mom. It is so beautiful. I love the many layers and details. Awesome work.