11 February 2009

Sweet Spot


Because I can't seem to focus on any one thing for too long... I'm on to a new adventure!  Candy buffets.  Last night I did my first wedding and was really pleased with how everything turned out.  I have another wedding in a few months and lots of contacts to be made in between with event centers to get the word out.  What could be better than spending your day dreaming of ways to incorporate more candy in the lives of others?  (Maybe only tasting the candies as they arrive at my house.  UPS man, you are my new best friend!)

3 comments:

Gibb Family said...

That is so cute! We did one at Erin's wedding with pink and brown candy. Fun stuff! Good luck with your new adventure.

Felicity May said...

Wow! love it. I am drooling just looking at that picture.(I had to enlarge it to get the full effect)Absolutely beautiful and delicious!

Kirstin and Brett's Family said...

Very cute idea..I hope you have fun with it! Colten's baptism is Feb 28 @2pm. My parents will be here and Chelsea Sorensen too. Maybe you could make it. We will have a little fun party after at our home. Let me know! It would be great to see you and your family!