16 June 2008

Can't talk now... reading.

I am SO embarrassed to report that I have reverted back into a seventeen year old girl again with the help of three little books.  Books that I have tried like the plague to avoid amid a sea of people telling me again and again that I "have to read them".  But books that I have now read and re-read THREE TIMES THROUGH within a week (and have David reading to find out what all the buzz is about).  Those who finally convinced me to read Stephanie Meyer's works, you know who you are, and I hate you.  Now come clean my neglected house, do my piles of laundry, and feed my starving family for me.  You owe me that at least!  And one final note.  There is NO comparison in my world - it's Team Edward.  Sorry Jacob.

4 comments:

klt9976 said...

I'm glad you've finally read them. I love them. I started re-reading them this weekend in preperation of the 4th one coming out!

Felicity May said...

I just thought you were better than that...what's next...Deuce Bigalow??? Rob

Kerry said...

I borrowed the books from Lisa a few months ago. I mostly skimmed (through all the drawn out teenage emotions), but the books were a fun read. I have to say that I am leaning mostly toward team Jacob. Yep, I just wrote that.

Lisa said...

Wow...was this my blog entry? I shared your sentiment regarding these books, especially when my sister explained the premise, "This girl moves to this rainy city and falls in love with a vampire." Sounds thrilling, doesn't it? Needless to say, I've read them all twice and even checked out Stephenie Meyer's website to see who was being cast for the movie. I was disappointed. I'm afraid all the characters are much more beautiful in my head and I play Bella. I must have been unavailable when the casting director called...Team Edward, all the way.